Monday 1 May 2023

Day sixty one - Rowan to Dyserth

 30th April.

Rain to start the day but it rapidly eased and then stopped to become a warm sunny day.

Hotel at Rowan
Road walking, starting on tiny ones and working up to the A525. I used Google to work out today's route and although I would have tried to miss the main roads maybe Google knew about the footpaths beside them?
Spring has jumped forward here, now I'm down from the hills. Hawthorn in flower, Oak trees turning green and a flowering Horse Chestnut.
Stopped for lunch at the Golf Club in Betws- yn-Rhos, much better value than the pub I passed in the village.
Rhuddlan Castle 
I'm not sure if the bunting in Rhuddlan was up for me or the coronation, probably me.

Can't remember who
these guys were.

On to the campsite outside Dyserth. Luckily the wind was in the right direction for the sewage works next door!








22 miles walked 800 meters ascent.





No comments: