Thursday 13 April 2023

Day forty four- Nolton Haven to Rhosson

 12th April.

Paul drove me back to Nolton Haven on a glorious sunny morning.

Nolton Haven 
It stayed sunny all day but there was a fresh breeze that kept the jacket on for most of the time.



It is a good path to Newgale along the cliffs and I'm very glad that I hadn't camped at the totally exposed site there.



The next section of the path is excellent, a good surface enough ups and downs to keep it interesting and great cliff scenery.


Solva was fairly busy but provided me with a nice lunch in the café before continuing the beautiful path.



West towards Ramsey Island then north to the Lifeboat Station and campsite at Rhosson.

A great day with lovely weather and a section of the path I would recommend to anyone.

17.5 miles walked 1000 meters ascent.

No comments: