Tuesday 11 April 2023

Day forty one - Sandy Haven to Nolton Haven

 There were high winds and thundery showers last night and with the forecast gales and rain over the next few days I had a rethink of the plan. A phone call to my brother in Cardigan and he said he would come and pick me up and put up with me for a couple of days before taking me back. Thank you Paul.

South side

The day started damply followed by a severe squally shower which then cleared and the rest of the day was very windy but sunny and dry.
North side

I headed over to Broadhaven where I was to be collected but arrived too soon so went on along the coast path to Nolton Haven staggering like a drunk at times in the very strong gusts.

St Brides Bay

Met Paul in Mariners for lunch and I was whisked away to Cardigan.


9.5 miles walked 350 meters ascent.

2 comments:

Andy said...

Glad to hear you are safe and warm. Andy

Anonymous said...

So happy you had a refuge from the storm. J