Friday 10 March 2023

Day nine - Trevone to Helland Bridge

Trevone 

 A day of heavy showers and, for a start strong winds as I went round and over the last headland before heading inland from Padstow on the Camel Trail.
Camel estuary 

I hadn't realised that the trail is actually an old railway line so after a tea stop at Padstow, and another at Wadesbridge, which has nothing to do with General Wade, it was easy walking until l found a home in the woods by the river as it got dark. Gales forecast for tonight.


20.5 miles walked 700 meters ascent.

2 comments:

paul said...

I did some of the planning applications and drawings for the Camel Trail many years ago. I can't take all the credit though - :-)

Paul said...

I did some of the planning applications and drawings for the Camel Trail many years ago. I can't take all the credit though - :-)